CRTPro LLC Founder
Jeff Drollinger, CFP, EA
• Jeff Drollinger has more than 25 years of financial planning experience implementing and administering charitable estate plans for individuals, non-profits, and professional advisors. An accomplished charitable remainder trust strategist and promoter, his vision is to see that no charitably minded person be kept from creating a charitable remainder trust because of exclusivity.
• Offering a rare blend of creative and operational strengths, Jeff has achieved exciting client satisfaction results and is recognized for his success as a CRT administration expert. His strategic approach to building a unique service offering is reflected in his work as founder of CRTPro LLC, where his concept creation and focus on efficiency and value is quickly filling an industry gap.
• Jeff's exceptional track record in CRT administration is based on his philosophy of principle centered organizational structure. He is known for his hands-on approach to each and every unique administration client, working with trustees and professional advisors to refine and improve the performance of their trust.
• Jeff received the Certified Financial Planner™ designation in 1992. He is also licensed to practice by the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Agent, enabling him the privilege to represent taxpayers before the IRS. He speaks at continuing education conferences throughout the country for public accountants and Enrolled Agents.
• Bringing to the table the experience of administering hundreds of CRTs (including four years with Renaissance Gift Administration Services), Jeff is a trusted resource in planned giving. He can be reached at 800-422-3316 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CRTPro Legal Consultant
Lynda L. Sands, Esq.
• Lynda Sands founded her own law firm in 1980. Many refer to her as one of the "leading attorneys in North America on the philanthropic transfer of wealth."
• Lynda founded a software company that produces software for document assembly and research for charitable planning. She founded Charitable Gift Planning News, which is now in its twenty-fourth year of publication. She is the author of over 200 professional articles. She was the first woman President of the San Francisco Estate Planning Council. She was the founding President of San Francisco Women Tax Lawyers.
• Lynda served as Chairman of the San Francisco Bar Association, Probate & Trust Division. She has served as a director of the 15,000-member National Committee on Planned Giving. For a number of years, she served on the faculty of her alma mater, Golden University Business School, teaching candidates for Masters Degrees.
• Lynda is the author of six books, several of which will be revised and released as part of the 8-part Planned Giving series in E-book form to be released by LMNOP Publishing, Inc. She has spoken professionally over 1,000 times for high level audiences in every state except Alaska.
- 803 San Bruno Ave
- Henderson, NV 89002
- Phone: 800-422-3316
- Fax: 866-239-6781